Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sleep, eat, work

I mashed some potatoes with a water bottle in a wok, while listening to Tibetan music, and wearing a yak hair blanket--- oh life is good. I am working on getting some more photos loaded, but aside from official work photos I have been slacking off in the photo department. When mom and dad arrive in two weeks I have promised myself I am going to turn into a gadfly shutter bug.

I have been at the office almost constantly and in the last month have had two days off, it is really crazy to be as busy as I am here considering D/shala is one of the hippy capitals of the world and “chilling” is so highly valued.

Yesterday I spent 6 hours with my roommates registering them for their English language exams in June, it really should have only taken 30 min. India is fun like that. But, we got it done finally. Now they are all studying diligently to prepare, and I am doing the best I can to teach them.
onwards and upwards
love
rah

No comments:

Post a Comment